I’m back! And this week’s Top Ten Tuesday from the girls at The Broke and the Bookish is officially Top Ten Series I’ve Been Meaning to Start but Haven’t. I’ve decided to split this into two lists: Series I’ve Been Meaning to Start, but Haven’t, and Series I’ve Been Meaning to Finish, but Haven’t. Sadly, both could have been full lists in their own right, but I have limited myself to five in each category.
~ Series I’ve Been Meaning to Start, but Haven’t ~
1. Tamera Alexander’s Belmont Mansion and Belmont Plantation Series
2. Lynn Austin’s Restoration Chronicles series
3. Jocelyn Green’s Wedded to War series
4. Sara Ella’s Unblemished trilogy (second book releases next month, third in 2018)
5. Joanne Bischof’s The Cadance of Grace series
~ Series I’ve Been Meaning to Finish (or Catch Up On), but Haven’t ~
Sadly, there just aren’t enough hours to devote to reading in a day, especially when you’re blogging about it as well! And there are so many good books being released ALL. THE. TIME. How am I supposed to keep up?